Tumble Panda would not have been created without a list of awesome tools:
- Tiled by Thorbjørn Lindeijer and contributors, http://www.mapeditor.org/
- PhysicsEditor and TexturePacker by CodeAndWeb, https://www.codeandweb.com/
- Spine by Esoteric Software, http://esotericsoftware.com/
Projects & Resources
Additionally, we used cool open source software projects and open fonts. Next to the project’s name you find the name of the license in brackets. The full text of this licenses is at the end of this document, in the „Licenses“-section.
- AndEngine and its extensions (Apache License, Version 2.0) by Nicolas Gramlich and Zynga, http://www.andengine.org/
- Box2D (Zlib License) by Erin Catto, http://box2d.org/
- Shojumaru (Font, SIL Open Font License) by Astigmatic One Eye Typographic Institute, http://astigmatic.com
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright (c) <''year''> <''copyright holders''>
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgement in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
SIL Open Font License
SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1 -
26 February 2007
The goals of the Open Font License (OFL) are to
development of collaborative font projects, to
support the font creation efforts of academic
and linguistic communities, and to provide a
free and open framework in which fonts may be
shared and improved in partnership with others.
The OFL allows the licensed fonts to be used,
studied, modified and redistributed freely as
long as they are not sold by themselves. The fonts,
including any derivative works, can be bundled,
embedded, redistributed and/or sold with any
software provided that any reserved names are
not used by derivative works. The fonts and
derivatives, however, cannot be released under
any other type of license. The requirement for
fonts to remain under this license does not apply
to any document created using the fonts or their
"Font Software" refers to the set of files released
by the Copyright Holder(s) under this license and
clearly marked as such. This may include source
files, build scripts and documentation.
"Reserved Font Name" refers to any names specified
as such after the copyright statement(s).
"Original Version" refers to the collection of Font
Software components as distributed by the Copyright
"Modified Version" refers to any derivative made by
adding to, deleting, or substituting -- in part or
in whole -- any of the components of the Original
Version, by changing formats or by porting the Font
Software to a new environment.
"Author" refers to any designer, engineer,
programmer, technical writer or other person who
contributed to the Font Software.
PERMISSION & CONDITIONS
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to
any person obtaining
a copy of the Font Software, to use, study, copy,
merge, embed, modify, redistribute, and sell modified
and unmodified copies of the Font Software, subject
to the following conditions:
1) Neither the Font Software nor any of its individual
components, in Original or Modified Versions, may be
sold by itself.
2) Original or Modified Versions of the Font Software
may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any
software, provided that each copy contains the above
copyright notice and this license. These can be included
either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers
or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields
within text or binary files as long as those fields can
be easily viewed by the user.
3) No Modified Version of the Font Software may use
the Reserved Font Name(s) unless explicit written
permission is granted by the corresponding Copyright
Holder. This restriction only applies to the primary
font name as presented to the users.
4) The name(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) or the
Author(s) of the Font Software shall not be used to
promote, endorse or advertise any Modified Version,
except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of the
Copyright Holder(s) and the Author(s) or with their
explicit written permission.
5) The Font Software, modified or unmodified, in
part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under
this license, and must not be distributed under any
other license. The requirement for fonts to remain
under this license does not apply to any document
created using the Font Software.
This license becomes null and void if any of the
above conditions are not met.
THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT
OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR
ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY
GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR
OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY
TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN
THE FONT SOFTWARE.